CricketAs a former international cricketer, Graham Vivian, the founder and managing director of the company, could see the potential for synthetic grass cricket wickets. TigerTurf has developed a range of tufted polypropylene artificial grass wickets, including a portable model, that are in great demand at school and club level and in overseas markets.
More than 3000 TigerTurf synthetic cricket wickets have been installed in twelve countries.
TigerTurf Cricket Wickets
developed in consultation with top players and administrators
- a range of wickets to suit every playing level
- portable models
- affordable for schools and clubs
- consistent even surface, takes turn
- all-weather, quick drying
- low maintenance
- extremely hardwearing and durable
- ideal for indoor cricket
- custom produced covers now available
For more information and an obligation free quote contact TigerTurf on 0800 804 134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
South Island Agent - Brian Hastings Sports Equipment on 027 438 1228 or email email@example.com